Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Here we go!

The obligatory first post. 

Just to catch y'all up, I have been EXTREMELY busy lately.  

I am a Matron of Honor in my best friend Gennifer's wedding and my sister in law Rachel's wedding. I also have the honor of being a bridesmaid for my friend Desiree.  Their weddings are all within a 6 week time frame!  Talk about crazy.  I am so excited for each of them to marry "their person" and honored I get to stand beside them.  

Fall is wedding time in Texas!  Last fall I was in two weddings and attended two others.  Texas is beautiful during the fall (90% of the time).  Autumn is my most favorite season, it is the introduction to my absolute most favorite time of year, HOLIDAYS!

So on top of all the wedding stuff, I am a wife.... woo man that is a tough job!  In effort of being completely transparent, marriage is really tough in case you didn't know.  Some days I stare at him and I am like OMG can you please stop that thing you do that is so annoying and the XBOXing.  Come on ladies I know you know!  However, most days I look at him and am so thankful he chose me.  Have you seen him? woo love that man and I am reminded everyday how much marriage is completely worth it!  We purchased our first home last year in March (best birthday present ever, well besides sitting 7th row at the Miranda Lambert concert for my 30th birthday this year) and have been working really hard getting it all together.  I change my mind quite often so it is a constant struggle to complete my vision, but one day it will happen.  

Oh ya I work full time at a bank. My job is extremely demanding and woo some days it really takes a lot out of me.  However I love what I do.  I love organization and improving processes and helping our team!  

Lastly, to round out this first post I want to list a few personal goals that I have.  I think it is so important to write things down and make it visual.  I hope that in addition to prayer and speaking them into existence I will achieve all of them!

-Be a better wife to my husband
-Get involved in my church (I go to Milestone in Keller, TX... my church is amazing!)
-Have a baby
-Install hard wood floors
-Paint the interior of my house grey
-Become a part time wedding/event planner
-Oh and lose another 25 pounds this year....

Well that is all for now.  Stay tuned for my next posts on the showers I hosted for my beautiful brides!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll start reading your blogs. I love the positive, honest, and motivational spirit you show. :) I would love to find that guy I strive to the best person for and make them happy (as well as myself) so for now, I'll hear about your marriage and other stuff and just sit back and relax until my time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well Ashley I am so glad you decided to read and to follow! Keep following and subcribe to see more! :) I am certain one day you will find that guy! In God's time. XOXO

    ReplyDelete